Two Street Studio is a young, energetic, award-winning firm with lots of growth potential. We are looking for team members who embrace challenging tasks with steep learning curves, possess a curiosity and passion for learning, possess experience with Revit, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for an intermediate architect with 5+ years experience to join our Richmond, VA office to lead new ground up and adaptive reuse multifamily projects.
A successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited architecture program (licensure a plus)
- 5-8 years of experience
- Advanced Revit skills including modeling, presentation material creation, construction drawing production, and consultant coordination within the Autodesk suite of construction software
- Knowledge of building science and construction techniques specific to multi-family projects
- Knowledge of local building codes and ADA requirements
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Experience in taking a leadership role on projects from conceptual design through construction administration while delegating work to and mentoring junior staff
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org